|Published||Sep 13, 2007||Cooking Time||1 hour|
|Recipe Type||Veg-Main||Preparation Time||30 min|
|Ingredient||Cabbage||Standing Time||1 hour|
Recipe of Cabbage Paratha
|Any Garam Masala||1||Teaspoons|
|Green Chillies||To Taste|
- Shred the cabbage (with sharp knife,) finely.
- Put it in a larg bowl, Sprinkle some salt over it and keep aside.
- Chop chillies and coriander very fine and add to cabbage.
- Put garam masala, wheat flour, add little water and knead well. (Try to use less water, as cabbage will leave some juice.) You can add more flour if necessery.
- Heat tava, roll out paratha of kneaded flour, use ghee for rosting. Rost well.
- Eat with pickle, dahi or Lasanachi (garlic) Chutney.
Posted Sep 13, 2007