bottle gourd Doodhi Halva
|Published||Apr 26, 2009||Cooking Time||1 hour|
|Recipe Type||Desserts/Sweets||Preparation Time||30 min|
|Ingredient||Bottle Gourd||Standing Time||1 hour|
Description: Bottle gourd/ doodhi halwa is a lip smacking sweet dish, grated lauki or bottle gourd is sweetened and cooked in milk and garnished with dry fruits. .
Recipe of bottle gourd Doodhi Halva
|Seedless White Gourd||500||Grams|
- Peel and grate bottle gourd.
- Take a pan add Ghee,cashewnuts,almonds,raisins,mix it well tll they change the colour, then add grated bottle gourd and mix it.
- Let it cook for 5 to 10 min in slow flame and keep mixing it.
- Then add Milk stir it,if you want to add colour to it you can add green colour and keep mixing.
- Now add sugar to it and mix then add Koya to it,keep mixing for 5 min your halwa is ready.
Posted Apr 26, 2009