Rate the recipe
2 reviews so far
|Published||August 13, 2007||Cooking Time (mins)|
|Main Ingredient||Other||Preparation Time||mins|
|Beerakaya mulakkada kura is a Indian recipe, This curry is very simple and easy to cook.|
Recipe of Beerakaya-Mulakkada kura
|Medium size Tomatoes||2||Numbers|
|Medium size Onion||1||Numbers|
|Medium size Ridge gourds (Beera kaya)||2||Numbers|
1. Peel the skin of the Ridge gourds and Drumsticks
2.Cut the Ridge gourds, drumsticks, Onion, Chillies, tomatoes and keep aside.
3. Heat the oil in a pan, fry the onion and chilli pieces till the onions turn translucent.
4. Add the drumstick pieces and allow to cook for 3-4 minutes.
5. Add the Ridge gourd pieces and allow to cook for 3 min, as the water from them starts coming out.
6. Add the Tomato pieces and allow to cook for 3 min.
7. Add 1/4 Tsp Turmeric powder, Salt to taste, 1/2-1 tsp chilli powder and mix thoroughly.
8. Add 1/4 cup of water and allow to cook till the consistency becomes thick (around 8-10 min.)
9. Garnish with coriander and Serve hot with rice.