|Recipe Type||Desserts/Sweets||Preparation Time|
Recipe of Basundi
|Almonds (blanched And Sliced)||6||Numbers|
- Heat the milk in an iron kadai or saucepan.
- It should be stirred at the surface against the vessel so that it evaporates quickly.
- When the milk thickens and becomes creamy, squeeze in the lemon juice.
- The milk will become slightly granular, add sugar, and boil for 10 minutes more.
- Pour into a bowl and garnish with powdered cardomoms, charoli, and almonds.
- Serve hot or cold as desired.
Posted Aug 17, 2007