|Recipe Type||Veg-Main||Preparation Time|
Recipe of Avial
|Curry Leaves||To Taste|
- Cut all the vegetables mentioned above in long pieces (not too long but reasonable) and cook it in the cooker with little bit of water and turmeric powder. Don't over cook it, one whistle is enough.
- Grind the grated coconut with jeera & green chillies in the mixy.
- Mix the cooked vegetables and the grinded ones in a vessel and boil for few minutes, while it is getting boiled add few curry leaves and salt as per taste and boil for 3 or 5 min. Stir in between, not too often.
- After some time add the curd and mix it together and take it out of the stove or gas. Once the curd is added don't keep the avial in the stove for more than a min.
- Once it is taken out add the coconut oil and mix well. And keep it closed.
Posted Sep 12, 2007